"This life will hit you, hard, in the face,
wait for you to get back up so it can kick you in the stomach.
But getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air”
- Sarah Kay
Survivor of the Nagasaki bombing, 1945
Everything you love is here
(Source: soulist-aurora, via youthmelody)
(Source: foxadhd.com, via thefrogman)
James A. Michener (via maxkirin)
Life sucks from the very root. Temporal happiness put you into the deepest abyss of sadness just & you never see it coming. Great. Being fooled, that’s so human. You could either be happy&sad with guilt or feel sad but achieve peace from within. I’m talking to myself now, coz it’s getting harder for me to find a sweet release. And I know no one understands. No one. I’m so neurotic that I can’t even sleep. I guess I need to sacrifice something that I love in exchange to a greater good. But I need to think. I want to confide to God but I’m ashamed of my past deeds. I turn to Him over&over but I do stumble over&over. I hope I could get through this. Soon.
1. Ate jelyn delivered a healthy baby girl named, Jed.
2. Much appreciated is, my sister helps me organize some things.
3. I’m having a very interesting conversation & it’s usurping the power of my brain. Like totally.
Everything you love is here (via lovequotesrus)
(Source: nice-to-sea-you, via lovequotesrus)
1. Start of my treatment. Yes, it can be fixed. After 9 years of hopelessness.
2. Positivity is urging me all the way.
3. Ate Jelyn is going to deliver today.
[Just borrowed this idea from Ate Nikka Lauda Pasion, my schoolmate, she doesn’t know me but she’s one of the people I look up to.]